how do I connect my play station to Verizon? Connecting my playstation to DSL. DSL with playstation. How to connect internet to my playstation. Internet Connection walk through for PS3.


how do I connect my play station to Verizon? Connecting my playstation to DSL. DSL with playstation. How to connect internet to my playstation. Internet Connection walk through for PS3

After you open the PLAYSTATION 3 program, the home page is displayed.
Note: Using Wireless Controller
Directional buttons (Left, Right, Up, Down): Used to select on-screen categories/items.
X button: Confirms the selected item.
O button: Cancels an operation.
PS button: Displays the home menu and turns the system on/off



Use the Left button to select the Settings icon from the top menu



Select Network Settings under the Settings section in the home menu, and then press the X button on the Wireless Controller


Enable or disable the system's connection to the Internet.

Select
Internet Connection and then press the X button



By default, the Enable button has beeen selected.

Press the
X button to enable connection to the Internet.
Note: If network settings are saved and connection to the Internet is enabled, the system will automatically connect to the Internet when it is turned on and will remain connected as long as it is turned on


Select the Disable button and then press the X button to disable connection to the Internet


This concludes the Internet Connection walk through

No comments:

Post a Comment